9.28.2009

We're Back Baby! Whoo!

Alright guys! The Game Critic is back up and running, so expect to see all sorts of new feature and changes in the weeks ahead. Polls, reviews, maybe even submitted editorial articles, I'll let you decide. It's time that I put more attention into what goes into The Game Critic, and let me tell you, it feels good to be back.

But I do have a request from you readers. I'd like to know how many people I can expect to show up from time to time, so with that in mind I have started the poll you can see to the right. It's pretty self explanatory. In the future, expect me to use that to ask about new articles, get feedback, all sorts of fun stuff.

Anyway, I would love to see that poll get hit up. Do you know anyone who would enjoy The Game Critic? If so, please recommend, we'd love to see more readers and more feedback!


Glad to be Back!

No comments: